She squeezed my nose!!
Lots of times!! Her daddy taught her how to squeeze his nose and now she does it to me, too. She reached up and squeezed my nose like six times in a row tonight! What a RIOT!!
We spent another fun overnight stay at my mom and dad's on Wednesday. She just eats up all the attention from them and from her Auntie Steph and cousin Kenzie. Her grandpa LOVES to hold her and she loves to lay by him. I'm gonna try to post a couple pictures here of him holding her - I hope it works. With Blogger, you just never know if posting pictures is gonna work.
I don't mean to always be so sappy in these blog entries, but DANG do I love this girl. More every day. I never knew the magnitude of a mother's love for her child until I held her in my arms for the first time. There's this quote that I keep thinking about that is SO true: "When you decide to have a baby, you decide to forever wear your heart on your sleeve." Alyssa has my heart, forever.


We spent another fun overnight stay at my mom and dad's on Wednesday. She just eats up all the attention from them and from her Auntie Steph and cousin Kenzie. Her grandpa LOVES to hold her and she loves to lay by him. I'm gonna try to post a couple pictures here of him holding her - I hope it works. With Blogger, you just never know if posting pictures is gonna work.
I don't mean to always be so sappy in these blog entries, but DANG do I love this girl. More every day. I never knew the magnitude of a mother's love for her child until I held her in my arms for the first time. There's this quote that I keep thinking about that is SO true: "When you decide to have a baby, you decide to forever wear your heart on your sleeve." Alyssa has my heart, forever.




1 Comments:
Awww she took a nap with her Grandpa!
Post a Comment
<< Home