Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Green Spit


Now that she's eating Gerber vegetables, her spitup comes in a rainbow of colors - lol! When she eats carrots, it's orange. Now that she's on peas, it's green. Kinda cracks me up!
She is getting SO big and SO smart!! She loves to play and interact with us. Yesterday I got the Jumperoo box out of the garage, assembled it and let her try it out. It was so cute. She doesn't quite grasp the whole "if-I-bonk-my-piggies-on-the-floor-this-thing'll-really-go" concept but she did enjoy wiggling around in it and loves the lights and music.
Last night after she ate her bedtime meal and fell asleep in my arms, she was so impossibly cute that I had to just hold her and stare at her for a long time. When she sleeps, she looks like a little porcelain doll sometimes. And when I stare at her, I still cannot believe she belongs to me. Last night Scotty was playing with her and she was so excited that she was just squealing and screeching again. He got her attention and she looked at him and he said, "I love you" and I noticed tears in his eyes. I'll have that one in my memory back for a long, long time.
I love being a mommy.

2 Comments:

Blogger daionara said...

Oh now you have me feeling all mushy!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Wenz - the best advice I ever received after having Ashley came from my pastor's wife. She said "People will tell you not to hold her a lot or you'll spoil her. I'm telling you to hold her every change you get, because before you know it, she'll be grown and won't want you to hold her anymore." Cherish these days!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home